Call the Bercovitz Law Firm for issues regarding Colorado family law:
- Legal Separation
- Custody/Parenting Time (Allocation of Parental Responsibilities)
- Division of Assets and Debt (Marital and Separate)
- Modifications (Parenting Time, Child Support, Maintenance)
- Maintenance (Alimony/Spousal Support)
- Colorado family law issues for the LGBT community
- Step Parent Adoption
For a free consultation with Elissa Bercovitz, in person or via telephone, please call 303 803 1678 to schedule an appointment.
Elissa Bercovitz has been a family law attorney in Colorado for 17 years. She practiced at one of the state’s largest family law firms in the Denver metro area before opening her own practice in 2014. Ms. Bercovitz has big firm experience, but now handles each case personally and passionately. Orginally from New York City, she began her career as a public defender and although she strives to create amicable solutions, she is trial ready when the case requires litigation. Having been a product of divorce, she is a child-centered attorney who understands how the process impacts children and the family as a whole.